Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Northern Line Passenger

My name is Shola Ogunlokun, and I work in the City of London. My daily commute sees me travelling from Mill Hill East station (Northern Line) to St. Pauls station (Central Line).

I do have the option of also using the Thameslink from Mill Hill Broadway, but it is more convenient for me to use the tube (London Underground system), so this is what I use most of the time, hence my journeys on the Northern Line.

If you have a story you would like to share, then please email me nl@meet-britain.org.uk

I would particularly like to hear from London Underground staff (Drivers or Station Staff) who work on the Northern Line to hear their views on the line and the passengers that use it. I started this Blog as I couldn't find any dedicated to this beloved line of ours, so if you know of a Northern Line blog, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home