Monday, July 14, 2008

The Northern Line Suspended

London Underground Blog Suspended



I am not currently using the northern line underground system to commute to work, and thus have not updated this blog for a long time. I still go past the Mill Hill East tube station which is at the end of the barnet branch of the northern line everyday, but currently my oyster card does not get used on the system, but I'm sure while the modernisation of the whole London underground system is going on, the 100 year old northern line is still living up to its name of the misery line.

The good news though is that the TFL's modernisation programme has been transforming many parts of the Northern line, with station upgrades, track renewal and Signal system upgrades, although My Sony Ericsson Phone still doesn't work underground yet, the metropolitan police force now can communicate more effectively with a new communications system that does.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home