Friday, November 25, 2005

Smooth Day

For me, as I didn't suffer any delays on the northern line. The TFL website did report problems on some parts of the line though.

My 09:10am train from Mill East departed on time, but I noticed at Euston, that it was running via the Bank branch rather than the Charing Cross branch. This is not a problem for me, as I usually get off at Morgate station when this happens and just walk about 10 minutes to get to the office.

The return journey saw me taking my normal route, joining the London Underground network at St. Pauls for the Central Line and then changing at Tottenham Court Road for the Northern Line.

On the Northern Line I encountered a passenger who had found a new use of the overhead hand rails on the carriage, see photo below.

Northern line carriage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home