Friday, January 13, 2006

Customer Charter Claim

Today I received 2 vouchers for claims I made for delays to my journeys on the Northern Line on 24th November and 1 December 2005.

I am not sure why the claims too so long, but I did chase my claim yesterday, though I'm not sure if that triggered the response as the vouchers are dated 6th January 2006.

I've been off work for the past 2 weeks due to the recent addition to my family, so have not been affected by the recent strikes on the London Underground network.

I'll be back in the office next week for the first time in 2006, so lets hope the network is back to normal then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Station Supervisor said...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

Now get back to work, your geeting as bad as me.

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home