Friday, January 20, 2006

End of First Week

It has not been too bad for me this week.

One major delay caused by a fire, and the other inconvenience is the closure of the interchange between the north bound platform of the Northern Line and Central line.

This means in the morning I travel as normal changing at Tottenham Court road station for the Central line on to St Paul's Station, but in the evening I have to walk to Moorgate station to catch the Northern Line as I can't change to the Northern line from Tottenham Court road station on my way back home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Would you please tell me how you chased the Customer Charter refund claim. I claim whenever I get delayed and used to get £2.80. But for some reason they are now sending only £1.10 vouchers. I did complain and get refunded the last time, I had received about 10 vouchers for a period of 3 months.
However I have not been able to locate an email address which I can mail my complaint to and the phoen number provided is a premiuim rate one. Would be glad of the help.
Regards
Adam

5:04 pm  
Blogger Shola said...

Adam,

Use this form to make a complaint, give as much detail as possible.

Shola

8:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home